YOU CAN HELP BRING OUR BABY HOME

YOU CAN HELP BRING OUR BABY HOME
Click the pic to be taken to our coffee store

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Prayers

Below is a copy of a part of an email I received from our agency today :

We have had several birth mothers contact the agency in the last couple of weeks. Summer has been historically slow but activity usually picks up in the fall. Please be praying for the young women who are in decision making counselling that they can make an educated choice for their unborn babies.

Adoption is hard. Its my personal opinion is that it is hardest on the birth mothers. All I have to do is wait. I have done it before, and it trained me, broke me in, grew my faith. Waiting is sooo not a big deal anymore, especially if you are comfortable knowing God has it all. Why do I need to worry and wonder? That is much too stressful. Nothing that worrying or wondering is going to do except but give me a headache. These young women may not even know God. How do endure something like adoption without Him......devastating!

If you would, please pray for these girls. Not only that they would make the choices that are right for them and their babies, be that to parent or to adopt, but that they would feel sure and at peace in their decisions and that they may know the love that God has for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment