YOU CAN HELP BRING OUR BABY HOME

YOU CAN HELP BRING OUR BABY HOME
Click the pic to be taken to our coffee store

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cute

Not adoption related, but too funny not to share.
On the way home from school today Rachel talked my ear off with constant questions, which is what she does every time we are in the car. Non-stop questions! (or non stop joke telling as written about on my other blog about her)
Today her questions were about fleas. Why do they bite, what do they eat, what is their reason for being and on and on and on......*exhausted sigh from Mommy*
My answer was that although God made everything for a reason, I had absolutely no idea what the purpose of a flea was, they must have been good for something at some point, but I don't know what their point is now.
She very matter of fact-ly states that fleas exist because God's Mommy told Him NO FLEAS ALLOWED but that God forgot His Mommy told Him that so he made fleas anyway.
;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment