YOU CAN HELP BRING OUR BABY HOME

YOU CAN HELP BRING OUR BABY HOME
Click the pic to be taken to our coffee store

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Surprisingly feeling "whatev"

Being a mentor/friend to a teen mom(s) I get sucked into the lingo from talking to them all the time. Sometimes it just slips out...hence the title of this post. HA.

Anyway, I checked in with my friend tonight about the birthmother she knows. Where she works and has contact with this birthmom is taking a 2 week break. So now, we are looking at October 6th until we may hear something again.

Although a little alarmed because Kevin's cut off date is just 2 weeks after the 6th. I am surprisingly whatev about this. It is not for me to worry about. It is for God to handle. He knows the desires of my heart. I give it all to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment