YOU CAN HELP BRING OUR BABY HOME

YOU CAN HELP BRING OUR BABY HOME
Click the pic to be taken to our coffee store

Saturday, March 27, 2010

this and that

I was over at Rachel's blog poking around...I never read it after I post things and I thought it would be fun to start reading the very first few entries since we are starting adoption again, it would be interesting to see how things have changed and or stayed the same.

I laughed at a couple of posts I wrote about not being able to shave or watch TV or read or clean or anything but chase, damage control, chase. LOL

I found a post about us wanting to adopt again from December 2006. I was going to put it here for you, but the can't get it to cut and paste. Maybe tomorrow ;)

I finished the scrapbook Friday! Ok, good news bad news there. I did it all day long. Rachel watched A.L.O.T of tv that day, and I hate hate hate that...but I told myself that once in awhile a day like that won't kill her, but I still don't like it. If only she would just play by herself for 5 mins. She of course only does that for her Dad. Even with all my suggestions and getting a game out or pointing out some books etc. *sigh* But, I got it done and I will never have to do it again so woohooo for something crossed off the list.

Our social worker comes Monday at 11. Anyone want to pop by and entertain Rachel while I clean the house?? I haven't really done that yet because let's face it, it's pointless until Monday morning! At least with my child and all these stinky cats it is. I am not anywhere near as concerned about this as I was our last home study. It is what it is. If I get around to dusting great, if I don't because its nice outside and we go for a walk instead then we do. I would like to have the piles of stuff designated for the attic put away but the rest, whatev ;p

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I am so glad you got your scrapbook done, and the is all good news, no bad news. Sometimes we need just a day of tv! They learn from tv too, so it wasn't all waste.

    I love re-reading my blog posts after a few months or yrs, it's great to see how you've changed and grown!!

    OOOOOOoooohhhh, I am so excited for you, this blog, and what it means!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete