YOU CAN HELP BRING OUR BABY HOME

YOU CAN HELP BRING OUR BABY HOME
Click the pic to be taken to our coffee store

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Papers

The papers that were to come Monday or Tuesday actually arrived Saturday! She sent them out Friday at 430 and shazzaaam they come Saturday. Neat.

I am finished everything except the birth mother letter (Rachel's was easy for me - maybe because it was international?) but this one...I can't get past Dear. TOTALLY BLANK!!!

Next up to complete is the family scrapbook album. Thankfully I am a scrapbooker so putting it together will not be hard or take long, but choosing the pictures could take a long time ;)

My goal is to have the letter and the album to the agency by the 29th.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, now I'm trying to post a comment again.....dumb ol thing didn't like me the first time.

    That is amazingly fast!! Don't ya just love it when something in adoption happens quick!!

    It's going to be so fun to be "in process" together again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled we are doing this together. Just like the listserve was for us in Guatemala, it will be great for us to compare stories, praises and prayer requests! ;)

    ReplyDelete