YOU CAN HELP BRING OUR BABY HOME

YOU CAN HELP BRING OUR BABY HOME
Click the pic to be taken to our coffee store

Monday, March 8, 2010

s-l-o-w

I called the adoption agency today to check in. They still had not mailed out our references because they had been without power for 4 days. Why you need your power on to stick a stamp on an envelope I'll never know. After a few polite complaints from me about wasting time and things she says that we can do all our references through email! Well TA-DA why didn't we do that in the 1st place? I don't think many people know how to put pen to paper anymore anyway. I know my handwriting is HORRIBLE now. It used to be sooo beautiful. Like a work of art. Right Mom? :)
So that is where we are now....email references. That should help speed things up.

2 comments:

  1. You know what I just noticed?
    You are one of a *very small* and shrinking group of people who can not only spell properly when typing something online, you also use proper punctuation and capital letters.
    KEEP IT UP!
    O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA Thanks :P) Bad spelling and what not drives me CRAZY!! Biggest pet peeve...your and you're. How hard is it!?

    ReplyDelete