YOU CAN HELP BRING OUR BABY HOME

YOU CAN HELP BRING OUR BABY HOME
Click the pic to be taken to our coffee store

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Scrapbook

Well, I still have not written the birth mother letter. I know how I feel and what I want to say, but getting it out of my head and onto paper is the problem. Something that has plagued me since elementary school. It'll come and when it does, it will be great. (or just OK) ;p

I started the scrapbook. The challenge there is working with 81/2 x 11 (SOO SMALL) when scrapbooking is typically 12x12. Also, it is recommended to use approx. 30 pictures. I went through my digital photo library and placed my order on snapfish. I narrowed it down to 106 pictures! It's not that I can't make a decision it's that I just take way too many pictures!

1 comment:

  1. It will come to you Sara, just pray, and the words will flow out of your pen!!

    ReplyDelete