YOU CAN HELP BRING OUR BABY HOME

YOU CAN HELP BRING OUR BABY HOME
Click the pic to be taken to our coffee store

Thursday, March 25, 2010

A mini update

I am about halfway finished the scrapbook. It's been fun (and annoying at times). I am going to work on it from 10-midnight tonight and then finish up Friday so I can get it overnighted Saturday to arrive Monday.

I have not started the letter. I have googled examples. YIKES is all I have to say. I have to finish it this weekend so we can still be shown to birthmothers Monday. UGH

I went to Babies R Us today to look for a baby gift for my cousin, to look into what stroller if any will fit in my teeency weeency little trunk and also just to wander around and look at newborn supplies since I am clueless as to what I even need. I left with 3 things from there.
1) Undies for Rachel - I am sure you needed to know that.
2) An overwhelming sense of dread. Newborns need SOOO MUCH stuff and I don't have the slightest clue what to do with a newborn or the mountains of stuff. When you are pregnant your Doctor tells you things and when you deliver you aren't allowed to leave the hospital until you can give it a bath. Well, what is there for us adoptive Momma's???? I don't want to get the Idiots Guide To Newborns. I really don't, but I don't even know how to give a newborn a bath! ;)
3) A job application for Babies R US.

OH! Its 10:01 I'm late ;) Gotta get to work.
Bye

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you Sara!! Can't wait to get the phone call from you!!! I am so happy to hear that your dreams are coming true.

    Getting a job at Babies R Us?

    ReplyDelete